Calling all brides and grooms to be, Tropicana Atlantic City is the ultimate East Coast hot spot for every occasion and is giving you MORE ways to celebrate your engagement! From July 2 – August 31, 2018, engaged couples can enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties at Tropicana Atlantic City!
One prize winning couple will receive the ultimate experience including limo transportation to and from Tropicana Atlantic City with overnight accommodations, meals, nightclub admission and MORE. Prize winning bachelor and bachelorette parties will take place on the same Friday night September 14th, 21st, 28th, or October 5th, 2018 based on the winners’ availability. The bachelor and bachelorette parties are for a total of 12 guests, six per party.
Named one of the “Best Bachelorette Party Locations” by Wedding Wire, Tropicana is the premier resort destination for group bachelor/bachelorette parties in Atlantic City with multiple restaurants, nightclubs, bars and lounges, shopping, spas and much MORE!
Thank you to all of our participating venues!
Rules & Regulations
- Date, Time, and Promotional Period*
1.1 July 2, 2018 – August 31, 2018
- The Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Experience Sweepstakes will be held on Tropicana’s social media pages.
- Drawing will be held on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:00am.
- Participants & Eligibility
2.1 To enter the Promotion, you must be 21 years or older.
2.2 The following individuals are precluded from participation in the Promotion: (a) on the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement “Exclusion List” (pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:12-71 et seq.); (b) self-excluded (pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:12-71.2); or (c) any other person prohibited from wagering pursuant to the Casino Control Act and regulations promulgated there under including, but not limited to, any New Jersey Casino Control Commission or New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement employee, any casino key employees, and any casino employees prohibited from wagering in any casino or simulcasting facility in the State of New Jersey pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:12-7 and 5:12-9 (respectively).
2.3 Employees or former employees of Tropicana Atlantic City and their immediate family members, agents, successors or assignees of Tropicana Casino and Resort or any promotional agency involved with this promotion are not permitted to participate in this Promotion.
2.4 Closure of your Trop Advantage account during the Promotional Period will disqualify you from this Promotion and you will not be eligible to participate.
- Qualifying Requirements
- This promotion is open to the public. Patrons must be 21 years of age and provide proper identification.
- All winners and accompanying guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- Participants must submit proof of engagement such as a Save the Date.
- To redeem prizes, winners will be required to sign up for a Trop Advantage Card if not already a member.
- On July 2, 2018, a Tropicana representative will begin posting to Tropicana’s social media pages prompting users to enter the sweepstakes.
- Guests will have until August 31, 2018 to register in the sweepstakes.
- All submissions must include the following;
- Entrant’s full name,
- E-mail address,
- Mailing address,
- Phone number,
- Date of Birth,
- Checked agreement that they agree to the rules and terms of the sweepstakes and are 21 or older, and Trop Advantage Number (if applicable).
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The winners will consist of (1) one couple who may invite up to (10) ten guests to accompany them. There will be up to (12) total people participating in the experience.
- Winners will each receive a complimentary Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Experience.
- The winners will be notified via email and have until Monday, September 10, 2018 to reply or else the prize will be forfeited. No additional winners will be drawn for the promotion.
- All winners and accompanying guests must sign up for a Trop Advantage card, if not already a member and present his or her valid photo ID.
- The prize is nontransferable
- The winners must redeem the prize at the Trop Advantage Center on the selected date of their experience. Eligible dates are the weekends of September 14th, 21st, 28th, or October 5th.
- Winners must present Trop Advantage card in order to redeem prize.
- Additional Rules & Regulations
- Current or former Employees of Tropicana Casino and Resort and their immediate family members, their affiliates and subsidiaries, retail shop tenants and their employees, as well as advertising, printing and production, legal and accounting agencies are not permitted to participate.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older to be eligible.
- Winners must become Trop Advantage members and be able to present valid state issued identification upon request.
- Participants must accurately provide Tropicana with the required entry information.
- Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
- Tropicana is not liable for any computer, program, E-mail, Facebook, Youtube.com, Instagram, Twitter or Tropicana Web site malfunction and/or error.
- Tropicana will be the sole judge of eligibility and all disputes will be resolved at Tropicana’s sole discretion.
- Winners grant permission for promotional use of name and likeness in whatever media for purposes of advertising and publicity of Tropicana Casino and Resort.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Tropicana reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time at their discretion.
- Tropicana reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time at their discretion.
- All applicable taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- No purchase or play is required to participate.
- Entry period valid only during promotion dates & hours
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Restricted Trop Advantage members are not eligible to win this contest.
- Failure to claim the prize before the noted deadline will result in forfeit.
- All Trop Advantage rules and restrictions apply.
- Tropicana reserves the right to void this offer for any individual who violates these regulations.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the promotion may be subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Winners will document their experience on social media and tag relevant Tropicana social media .