Display continues every Saturday through September 12, 2015
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (August 3, 2015) –Tropicana Atlantic City is bringing families MORE fun this summer by extending their weekly fireworks displays through September 12, 2015. The ten- minute displays, produced by Fireworks by Grucci, begin every Saturday night at 10 p.m.
“We are thrilled about the response to our fireworks display so far,” said Steve Callender, General Manager of Tropicana Atlantic City. “This extension will give many more people, including the Miss America audience, a reason to stay in Atlantic City longer and experience this heart-pounding show. A huge thank you to our boardwalk partners: Chickie’s and Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar, Casa Taco & Tequila Bar and Hooters, who have made our weekly fireworks displays possible.”
While experiencing the fireworks, DO AC the Tropicana way:
1. Bring your beach chair and view the fireworks on the beautiful Atlantic City beach. Tropicana’s fireworks are launched right from the beach between Morris and Iowa Avenues. You’ll be so close, you can feel them!
2. Stroll the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk and enjoy your favorite boardwalk foods. Enjoy ice cream, crab fries, pizza, wings, tacos or even beer foods before and after the fireworks show. Tropicana offers a variety of boardwalk dining options including Chickie’s and Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar, Hooters, Casa Taco & Tequila Bar, Perry’s Pizza, Tony Luke’s, Boardwalk Favorites Ice Cream and more.
3. Can’t make it to Tropicana? There’s an app for that! Watch the fireworks from any beach location while playing the music set list on your phone! Download the “Fireworks by Grucci” app for iPhone and Android devices. This app allows users to hear real time synchronized fireworks music for specially designated events while learning more about the show and its sponsors. The “Fireworks by Grucci” App is currently available as a free download for both iPhone and Android users from Apple’s App Store and the Google Play store.
4. Celebrate an Atlantic City tradition. Enjoy a special fireworks show after the Miss America Show Us Your Shoes Parade on September 12th at 10pm.
5. Enjoy two FREE shows in one! Described by ABC News Philadelphia as “Times Square meets Boardwalk,” Tropicana’s free Multimedia Sound & Light Show features patriotic themes on the boardwalk. Enjoy a featured show at 10pm just before the fireworks display launch. The featured shows include a rotation of “American Woman,” “Party in the USA,” and “We’re an American Band” every nightly on the Boardwalk starting at dusk with shows at 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm, 10pm, 10:30pm and 11pm. Schedule is subject to change.
**MEDIA RESOURCES: For b-roll footage and testimonials, click here **
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Casino & Resort is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,079 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a “Must-See
Attraction” in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 Tropicana underwent a $50 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare
LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms and casino. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. For more information, visit the official Web site at www.tropicana.net or:
• Facebook- www.facebook.com/tropicanaac
• Twitter- www.twitter.com/TropicanaAC
• YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/TropicanaAC
• Instagram- www.instagram.com/TropicanaAC
About Tropicana Entertainment
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. (OTCQB: TCPA) is a publicly traded company that, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates eight casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Missouri, New Jersey and Aruba. Tropicana properties collectively have approximately 5,525 rooms, 8,035 slot positions and 304 table games. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada and is a majority –owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP).