Tropicana Celebrates Heart Month
with Heart-healthy Menus and Events
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (January 4, 2015) — Tropicana Casino & Resort invites you to paint the town red for heart month on National Wear Red Day Friday, February 5, 2016. Take advantage of activities throughout the day to maintain a healthy heart, happy pockets, and more importantly to create awareness for heart month!
Friday, February 5, 2016
• 11:00am Photo Op with Tropicana Executive Team, and AtlantiCare
• 11:00am- 1:00pm FREE health screenings and Zumba class in Palm Walk
From 11am – 1pm, AtlantiCare’s Life Center Fitness will be offering on-site Zumba demonstrations and exhibiting LifeCenter registration and services information. Additionally, AtlantiCare’s Heart Institute will offer an interactive healthy heart spinner wheel along with service information and cardiac education.
Friday, February 19, 2016
• 7:00pm- 9:00pm Yoga Rave at Boogie Nights
Bust out your yoga mat and get ready to shake your chakra… Boogie Nights at Tropicana is hosting a yoga rave on Friday, February 19th at 7pm in conjunction with AC Yoga, AtlantiCare Life Center Fitness, and other local yoga studios.
Doors open at 7pm with body painting and $5 drink specials sponsored by Skyy Vodka. AC Yoga will lead a one-hour upbeat yoga session to get your heart going from 8pm-9pm. Tickets at the door are $20 and include yoga session, admission into Boogie Nights when it opens to the public at 9pm and a drink ticket valid from 9PM-close.
Enjoy the following specials and promotions throughout the month of February:
Heart-Healthy Dining Specials
• Broadway Burger Bar- Try a Grass-fed Beef Burger for $15.50, or Grilled Salmon for $24.
• Carmine’s- NYC’s legendary family style Italian restaurant invites you to try one of our low-calorie dishes: Mixed Seafood, Pomodoro, or Broccoli Garlic & Oil. Make sure to ask for gluten-free pasta and start your meal with a Grilled Portobello Salad.
• Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar- Take the guilt out of your meal by asking for our gluten-free menu available daily. In the mood for a salad? Try our low-fat raspberry vinaigrette. Or skip the lettuce and go red with our signature mussels red, a staple at Chickie’s & Pete’s.
• FIN- Healthy meets mouth-watering with these heart-healthy specials: Colossal Lump Crabmeat and Avocado Napoleon appetizer with citrus vinaigrette for $18. Grilled Wild Pacific Shrimp and Cape May Scallops marinated in Grecian extra virgin olive oil, lemon, and fresh herbs served with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and a greek yogurt cucumber sauce for $38.
• Il Verdi –Verdi Seafood Salad with romaine hearts, jumbo lump crabmeat, shrimp, roasted peppers, plum tomatoes, and English cucumbers in pomegranate vinaigrette for $16, and Grilled Balsamic Veal Medallions with heirloom tomatoes, red onion, and arugula salad for $34
• Cuba Libre- Get your heart AND your taste buds going with Cuba Libre’s Grilled Vegetable Paella- healthy, loaded with veggies and MUY delicioso! Broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, leeks, eggplant, wild mushrooms, artichoke hearts with saffron long grain rice topped with asparagus and roasted piquillo pepper salad for $21.
• Broadway Burger Bar- Broadway Bloody Mary made with vegetable infused vodka for $12 or a Green Tea Cosmo made with green tea, vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice for $10.
• FIN, Il Verdi, Tango’s and 10 North Lounge- Raspberry Hearts cocktail made with Stoli Razberi Vodka, Cointreau, Grenadine, Lemonade, Sprite with fresh Raspberries $8
• AtlantiCare Life Center Fitness- For the entire month of February, receive one month of free membership with a 3-month payment commitment, a free fitness assessment and exercise prescription ($150 value), 2 free one-on-one personal training sessions ($65 value). Month-to-month memberships are available with no yearly commitment. Regular, Corporate, Student & Senior Rates Offered. Payroll deductions are available with select employers.
• Step Up- shop casual and athletic attire for men and women with 10% off storewide, excluding sale items
• IMAX Theatre- Receive $2 off ticket purchase for guests wearing red
• Hat Emporium- 10% off storewide, excluding sale items
• A Time for Wine- 15% off purchase for the entire weekend
Make a night of it
Can’t get enough of Tropicana’s Heart Month? Stay overnight with hotel rates starting at $59.99. Visit tropicana.net for details.
For more information about Tropicana’s Heart Month celebration, visit tropicana.net/wearredday.
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Casino & Resort is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,079 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a “Must-See Attraction” in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 Tropicana underwent a $50 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms and casino. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. For more information, visit the official Web site at www.tropicana.net or:
• Facebook- www.facebook.com/tropicanaac
• Twitter- www.twitter.com/TropicanaAC
• YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/TropicanaAC
• Instagram- www.instagram.com/TropicanaAC
About Tropicana Entertainment
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. (OTCQB: TCPA) is a publicly traded company that, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates eight casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey and Aruba. Tropicana properties collectively have approximately 7,166 employees, 5,525 rooms, 8,035 slot positions and 304 table games. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tropicana is a majority-owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP). To learn more about Tropicana, visit www.Tropicanacasinos.com.