Enjoy food, drink, nightlife and shopping specials throughout the Tropicana during Locals Appreciation Week.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (August 23, 2018) – Tropicana Atlantic City is giving locals a post Labor Day celebration! During Locals Appreciation Week (Monday, September 3 through Sunday, September 9), guests will enjoy a special Industry Wednesday Pool Party as well as food, drink, nightlife and shopping specials throughout the Tropicana. Locals need only show their valid Atlantic and Cape May County I.D. to enjoy the savings.
Industry Wednesdays Pool Party | Wednesday, September 5 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Calling all industry insiders! Take a much-deserved break midweek and kick back at Cabana Five Bar & Pool Deck for Industry Wednesday, September 5 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Local favorite, Mr. Finger’s Alibi Gin plays host serving up drink specials that are sure to please. Industry guests will also enjoy live entertainment by DJ Xtina from 3-7 p.m. and a featured menu at Chelsea Five Gastropub and Whiskey Five Bar. This Industry Wednesday also serves as the official celebration for Cabana Five being named the No. 2 Best Hotel Pool in the Nation by USA TODAY’s 10Best readers.
Anyone with a local industry I.D. will receive free entry. Admission is $25 for non-industry/non-hotel guests; non-industry locals will receive free entry from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. To reserve a private cabana, call 609-340-4000 or ext. 5162.
Food & Drink Specials
- 10 North’s special drink menu features Atlantic City spirits Little Water Distillery and Mr. Finger’s Alibi Gin.
- A Dam Good Deli does Jersey proud with 20% off Jersey Pork Roll Sandwiches
- A Dam Good Sports Bar 25% off Breakfast
- Broadway Burger Bar shows off with 10% off excluding their Dinner & Movie deal.
- Carmine’s offers 10% off every lunch check and will have an extended Happy Hour from 3-6 p.m. and 9-11 p.m. at the bar (excluding Saturday).
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar hosts an extended Happy Hour 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. September 3-7.
- Chelsea Five Gastropub created an industry menu with appetizers starting at $4 plus $5 Jersey Beer and $6 Whiskey of the Week.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House & Sports Bar knocks it out of the park from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. with 10% off food September 3-7.
- Fiesta Buffet makes it easy to pig out with Buy-One-Get-One ½ off except on Saturday.
- Firewaters Saloon sparks up an $8 Jersey Draft Beer Sampler.
- Hooters famous 20-piece Traditional Wings or Boneless Wings are $6 off all week.
- Mrs. Fields keeps it sweet with buy two brownies, and get a third brownie for free.
Olón dips into the fun with a complimentary Guacamole and Chips with the purchase of an entree.
Okatshe rolls out a complimentary California Roll with purchase of entree.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub raises a glass to 30% off food and drink, excluding Saturday.
- Seaside Café offers a ½ price appetizer with the purchase of two dinner entrees and Buy-One-Get-One dessert except on Saturday.
- Tango’s Lounge offers FREE entry September 7-9 plus a special drink menu featuring Atlantic City spirits Little Water Distillery and Mr. Finger’s Alibi Gin.
- Wet Willie’s cools everyone down with 15% off.
- Whiskey Five Bar hive fives locals with $5 Jersey Beer and $6 Whiskey of the Week.
- Anthem Lounge reduces admission September 4-9 (Closed Thursdays).
- Boogie Nights offers FREE entry September 6-7 plus reduced admission September 8. A special drink menu will feature Atlantic City spirits Little Water Distillery and Mr. Finger’s Alibi Gin.
- Cabana Five Bar & Pool Deck offers FREE entry September 3-7.
- Kiss Kiss Nightclub comps admission for all locals September 3 and September 6-8. Groups of 10 or more locals will receive a complimentary bottle along with their VIP reservation! Booking is based on availability. Call for details 609-300-1615.
- Erwin Pearl discounts 10% off regular priced items with a purchase of $100 or more.
- Luxe Salon spoils locals with a 15% discount on all services (not valid on Friday or Saturday).
- Zephyr Gallery discounts 10% store-wide.
Visit Tropicana.net for more information about Tropicana Atlantic City.
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring just under 2,400 hotel rooms and home of The Quarter, a 200,000-square-foot entertainment complex, Tropicana Atlantic City is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With over 25 restaurants, 25 shops, 20 bars and lounges, 4 pools, the Tropicana Showroom, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana Atlantic City was highlighted as one of the “Coolest Casinos in the World” by PopSugar. Casino Player Magazine has voted the TROP ADVANTAGE® Club as the “Best Players Club”. In 2018, Tropicana Atlantic City’s Cabana Five Bar & Pool Deck was named the “No. 2 Best Hotel Pool” in the Nation by USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards. Since 2013, Tropicana completed over $200 million in renovations, including its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness, Garces restaurants, renovations to over 900 hotel rooms, casino and more.
Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. For more information, visit www.tropicana.net or:
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/TropicanaAC
- Twitter- www.twitter.com/TropicanaAC
- YouTube- www.youtube.com/TropicanaAC
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/TropicanaAC
- Snapchat- @TropicanaAC
About Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. is a publicly traded company that, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates eight casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Missouri, New Jersey and Aruba. Tropicana properties collectively have approximately 5,526 hotel rooms, 8,075 slot positions and 277 table games. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada and is a majority-owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. To learn more about Tropicana, visit Tropicanacasinos.com.