Feb. 24 and 25 – wine sampling, shopping, seminars and more
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (Jan. 29, 2018) – Sample over 150 of New Jersey’s finest wines at Tropicana’s Jersey Shore Wine Festival taking place Feb. 24 (12 p.m. – 6 p.m.) and Feb. 25 (12 p.m. – 4 p.m.) at the Grand Exhibition Center. Wines will be available for purchase by the bottle or case. The festival features artisan crafters, delicious food available for purchase, a full service bar, live entertainment and wine seminars by knowledgeable wine professionals.
Admission includes a souvenir wine glass, participation in educational wine seminars, and a plate of fruit and cheese. Tickets, $25 in advance and $30 at the door, are available for purchase at the Tropicana Box Office and via Ticketmaster at ticketmaster.com. Designated-driver tickets, $10, will be available at the door. Must be 21 to attend.
Wineries & Vineyards
From the 150+ wines available for guests to sip and savor, ten winemakers will be the main attraction of the event including Cava Winery and Vineyard, Plagido’s Winery, Sharrott Winery, Southwind Vineyard & Winery, Tomasello Winery, Valenzano Winery, DiMatteo Vineyards, Villari Vineyards, and Wagonhouse Winery. Purchase your favorites by the bottle or case.
Other festival features include:
- Saturday, Feb. 24 – Live entertainment featuring Beth Tinnon, named 2017’s “Best Atlantic City Lounge Act of the Year.”
- Sunday, Feb. 25 – Live entertainment featuring South Jersey’s beloved cover band, Stealing Savanah.
- Educational seminars with wine experts including local sommelier, Paul Tonacci, whose industry-recognized certifications include Certified Wine Judge (American Wine Society), Certified Specialist of Wine (Society of Wine Educators) and Level 2 Certified Sommelier (Court of Master Sommeliers).
- Delicious food items will be available for purchase including Handcrafted Pretzels, BBQ Pulled Pork served with Jack Daniel’s Honey BBQ Sauce, and Tropicana’s award-winning Lobster Bisque Chowder and Cape May Clam Chowder.
- Artisan craft vendors round out the offerings of this festival with unique items available for purchase such as genuine Swarovski jewelry, natural honey, hand-painted glassware, spreadable bacon and more.
Stay the night with the Jersey Shore Wine Festival Overnight Package starting at $289.99 (plus tax) on Saturday, Feb. 24 and rates starting at $89.99 (plus tax) on Sunday, Feb. 25. The Overnight Package includes:
- Two tickets to the Jersey Shore Wine Festival
- An overnight stay in one of Tropicana Atlantic City’s standard rooms
Call 1-800-345-8767 and refer to booking code TWINE18 to book your stay. Guests can pick up their Jersey Shore Wine Festival tickets at the Grand Exhibition Center’s will call desk on the day of the event. Must be 21.
For more information about Tropicana’s Jersey Shore Wine Festival and other events visit Tropicana.net.
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring just under 2,400 hotel rooms and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana Atlantic City is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa Tropicana Atlantic City was highlighted as one of the “Coolest Casinos in the World” by PopSugar. Casino Player Magazine has voted the TROP ADVANTAGE® Club as the “Best Players Club”. Since 2015, Tropicana completed over $90 million in renovations, including its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of Atlantic are LifeCenter Fitness, Garces restaurants, renovations to over 900 hotel rooms, casino and more.
Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. For more information, visit the official Web site at www.tropicana.net or:
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/TropicanaAC
- Twitter- www.twitter.com/TropicanaAC
- YouTube- www.youtube.com/TropicanaAC
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/TropicanaAC
- Snapchat- @TropicanaAC
About Tropicana Entertainment
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. (OTCQB: TPCA) is a publicly traded company that, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates eight casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey and Aruba. Tropicana properties collectively have approximately 7,166 employees, 5,525 rooms, 8,035 slot positions and 304 table games. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tropicana is a majority-owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP). To learn more about Tropicana, visit www.Tropicanacasinos.com.
# # #