Saturday, October 28, 2017
Tropicana is brewing up MORE fun this Halloween!
Thrills on the Boardwalk 7:30pm-8:30pm
As darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand…Hosted by Cat Country’s Joe Kelly, this thrilling extravaganza begins at 7:30 p.m. on the Boardwalk in front of Tropicana where a featured Halloween-themed light and sound show will set the mood. At 8 p.m. brave souls are invited to join the Boogie Nights cast as they reenact the famous dance from Michael Jackson’s Thriller video.
Costume Contest in The Quarter 9pm-10pm
What is Halloween without a killer costume? The stakes are high at Tropicana’s Annual Halloween Costume Contest. Join us beginning at 7 p.m. with our live DJ playing Halloween favorites. The contest kicks off at 9 p.m. in The Quarter’s Fiesta Plaza. The Best Overall Costume wins a $500 Tropicana gift card. The Scariest Costume wins an overnight stay with gourmet dinner for two and IMAX tickets. The winners of the Best Group Costume category each get a $50 Tropicana gift card (up to five members). Cat Country on-air sensation Joe Kelly will emcee the competition, so go spooky, go sexy, go all out, or go home!
Boogie Nights: The Ultimate 70s and 80s Dance Club- Boogie Nights keeps the Halloween party going for three nights!
- Thursday, October 26 is 90s Night! Be a HERO! Come dressed as your favorite super hero for a chance to win some totally awesome prizes! A portion of the proceeds from festive drink specials and bottle service packages benefit the HERO Campaign for Designated Drivers. $10 admission.
- Friday, October 27 is the Celebrity Dance of the Dead! Come dressed as your favorite 70s or 80s dead celebrity and let our talented body painter zombify you! Be there at midnight for the Boogie Nights dance off for a chance to win prizes Plus enjoy festive drink specials & bottle service packages. $10 admission.
- Saturday, October 28 is the Booooogie Nights Halloween Bash! Wear your best costume for Best Group, Scariest, Sexiest, Best 70s & 80s and Best Overall – a $1,000 grand prize. $20 admission.
RiRa Irish Pub- Celebrates Halloween on October 28 with drink specials ($4 Witches Brew, $3 PBR’s, $7 Poison Apple Martini, $5 Bloody Brain Shooter), prizes for best costume, live music, and daytime face painting for the kids.
Cuba Libre presents Phobia! What’s your fear?!- Join Cuba Libra as we celebrate Halloween frights with music by Latin Connection hosted by DJ B3bo, Special Halloween Midnight Madness, and a costume contest. On Saturday, October 28 compete for Sexiest, Funniest and Best Costumes for a chance to win the Grand Prize Trip Giveaway. Doors open at 10:30 p.m. with reduced admission until midnight. Proper dress required; costumes encouraged.
Anthem -4 Nights of Frights!
- Friday, October 27: Kicking off Halloween weekend with Spooktacular Deals | 2 for 1 Bottle service packages | Doors open at 11pm | Call for details 609-576-5206
- Saturday, October 28: Step inside our creepy fun house for a costume contest with cash & prizes! Plus the after party begins at 3am and goes into the daylight until 7am for all you vampires!
- Sunday, October 29: Sunday Funday! Halloween edition! Lots of tricks & Treats, candy for everyone! $150 bottle service packages available | Doors open at 11pm |
- Tuesday, October 31:The hottest new Tuesday night industry party in AC | Halloween edition! Free admission with costume, Senate DJS & DJ SoJo Doors open at 11pm
Casa Taco- Halloweekend with DJ & giveaways! Plus enjoy food & drink specials all weekend long!
- Cocktails: $11 Witches business, $8 Cinnamon Pumpkin Tequini!
- Breakfast: $12 Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, $14 Zombie Skillet, $8 Shark Bite Mimosa, $10 Extra Bloody Mary!
- Dinner: $10 Sopes (chicken, lettuce, cheese, and crèma), $16 Wet Boo-rito (Steak burrito topped with red chili)
A Dam Good Sports Bar– Forty ounces of horror!
- Halloween Costume Contest Saturday October 28! First Place- $100 gift card | Second Place- $50 gift card | Third Place- $25 gift card
- Such a good price its scary! 15%off when you buy any skull or gargoyle 10/13- 10/16 *excludes sale items.
- It’s Bootiful! It’s spooky! Pick a ghost cut out to reveal 10%-15% savings on purchase $150 or more 10/27-10/31 *excludes sale items.
Guess the Number of Candy Corn
Feeling Lucky? Beginning October 1 through 6 p.m. on October 28 TROP ADVANTAGE® Members can guess the number of candy corn for a chance to win $1,000 FREE SLOT PLAY guaranteed! Visit the display in Palm Walk, then lock in your one-time guess at any Trop Advantage comp kiosk machine for your chance to win! The winner will be announced on October 28 at 6:30 p.m.
Plus, don’t forget to look for more Halloween parties and prizes throughout the Tropicana all night long!