Monday, December 31, 2018 - Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Tropicana Atlantic City with the free New Year’s Eve Fireworks display on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, a live performance by WAR the Band, and 20 dining and nightlife venues under one roof to eat, drink and dance the night away.
Check out everything that’s happening all night long!
NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2018
9 PM on the Boardwalk
The show, designed by Fireworks by Grucci, will be displayed from the beachfront and will include intricately designed scenes and vivid effects including Grucci high aerials and grand illuminations.
NEW YEARS EVE AT BOOGIE NIGHTS
Ring in the New Year with the star-studded cast of Boogie Nights! Tickets include hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, free coat check, party favors, the ever-popular balloon drop, and complimentary open bar from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. At midnight, guests will enjoy a glass of champagne with live footage from Times Square to toast in the New Year. Doors open at 8 p.m. Advance tickets are available on ticketmaster.com ($65 per person if purchased by Dec. 18; $75 per person if purchased after Dec. 18). Call 888-940-7080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for VIP pricing and availability.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2018
Olón – Three Course Dinner Menus Starting at $75 & $95 PER GUEST PLUS BEVERAGES, TAX & GRATUITY Click to View Olon NYE Menus
Chelsea Five Gastropub – Three Course Dinner & Fireworks at Chelsea Five Gastropub $85 PER GUEST PLUS BEVERAGES, TAX & GRATUITY Click to View Chelsea Five Gastropub Menu
Okatshe – Three Course Dinner Menu $49 PER GUEST PLUS BEVERAGES, TAX & GRATUITY Click to View Okatshe NYE Menu
il Verdi – Four-course prix fixe menu features authentic Italian dishes like Insalata Caesar, Calamari Fritti, Filetto Di Manzo Alla Griglia, Lobster Tornese, and delicious dessert selections of Tiramisu, Limoncello Marscapone Cheesecake and Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brulèe. The menu ($125 per person) includes four courses, house wine and a champagne toast. Reservations: 1-800-THE-TROP (843-8767)
Golden Dynasty – At $95 per person, Golden Dynasty’s Asian-inspired four-course prix fixe menu offers course choices of Dynasty Lobster Roll, Wonton Egg Drop Soup, Black Pepper Filet Mignon, Seafood Royale and Banana Chocolate Tarte. Reservations: 1-800-THE-TROP (843-8767)
Casa Taco & Tequila Bar – Breakfast specials featuring a $14 Fajita Breakfast and $11 Stuffed Pancakes and are available Friday, December 28 – Tuesday, January 1. Casa Taco is also serving up New Year dinner specials. The dinner menu features a $12 Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer, $15 Seafood Tostada, $29 Casa Platter, and an $8 Cheesecake Flan.
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar – a five-course prix fixe dinner, late night admission, DJ and dancing all night long! Reserve a table for the night for only $99 per person. The elaborate five-course menu of classic and contemporary Cuban dishes includes a canapé, appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert, non-alcoholic beverages, with party hats, noise makers and balloons! An optional two-hour ($35) or three-hour ($50) tyop shelf open bar package with champagne toast is also available. The menu features standout entrees like Pez Cobia (oil-griddled King Fish), Garrón de Cordero (braised lamb shank), and our wood-fired Bife Angosto (NY Strip steak). Reservations: 609.348.6700
Seaside Café – a three-course New Year’s Eve menu at $36.95 per person (plus tax and gratuity) featuring surf and turf—Grilled 8oz Filet Mignon topped with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, and Twin Shrimp in a Sun-dried Tomato Scampi Sauce, Vegetable of the Day and Herb Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes. Includes glass of champagne or house wine.
Fiesta Buffet’s – a bountiful all-you-can-eat feast of surf and turf offerings: Slow Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Rosemary Garlic Rack of Pork, Grilled New York Strip Steak, Snow Crab Legs, U-Peel Shrimp, along with a multitude of other selections that include traditional side dishes, vegetables and dessert for only $38.95 per person.
Mrs. Fields Cookies wants to help you celebrate the holidays with any size of its coffee for only $1 plus tax. Offer available Saturday, December 22 – Tuesday, January 1.
NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTIES
- NYE Platinum, the Silver Ball 2019
- 3 hour open bar package 9PM – Midnight | Party Favors | Champagne toast at midnight
- After party continues till 7AM!
- Tickets available at www.anthemlounge.com
- Call 609-576-5206 for more information & VIP seating
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
- New Year’s Eve in the Havana!
- Music by DJ D3DO | Upstairs in the Missile Bar- DJ Swoosh
- General admission, couples tickets, VIP 2 hr Open Bar tix available at www.cubalibrenights.com
- Special Midnight madness.
- NYE Celebration!
- 9PM Live Entertainment by 40 North
- Complimentary champagne toast | Party favors | Food & Drinks!
- Call 609-344-6699 or go to www.firewaterssaloon.com for ticket info
Kiss Kiss Nightclub
- Doors open 8PM for VIP | 9PM for General Admission
- Open Bar & VIP Packages available
- Purchase Tickets at www.kisskissnightclub.com
- Music by DJ Vito G
RiRa Irish Pub
- Ring in the Irish New Year at 7pm with complimentary spirits!
- Live Music at 10pm with CRISBIE
- Champagne toast at midnight
- New Years Day Brunch until 4pm
10 North Lounge
- Live piano entertainment 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Toast to the new year with champagne at midnight
- Open until 8 p.m. and reopens at 9 p.m. Cover charge – $20
- Live entertainment and a champagne toast at midnight
A’Dam Good Sports Bar
- Home of the 40-ounce bottled beer and $10 bottles of wine
- DJ and complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- The sports bar is staying open later than usual on New Year’s Eve
Planet Rose Karaoke Bar
- Only bar that exclusively offers karaoke in Atlantic City
- Opens at 8 p.m.
- Includes champagne toast at midnight