Sunday, April 15, 2018 - Saturday, April 21, 2018
Dishes, Drinks, Novelties & More!
Atlantic City’s premier bacon event is back by popular demand April 15 – 21. Indulge in unique bacon dishes including bacon cocktails, desserts, and more.
A Dam Good Sports Bar
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp $12
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger $10
- B.L.T. Sliders $8
- A Dam Big B.L.T $8
- Three Little Pigs Sandwich (BBQ Pork, Bacon, Ham, Cheddar, Swiss, Coleslaw) $12
- Follow your snout to the Bacon Bites booth in The Quarter where you’ll find a variety of bacon specialties including pretzels, potato chips and a variety of chocolate covered bacon flavors. Also try the 6 lb. Bacon Pigs, Bacon Pigettes, Slab Bacon, Bacon Peanut Butter Cups and the Bacon Pizza. Choose from a selection of novelty items including plush pigs, bacon t-shirts, pig noses and more.
Broadway Burger Bar
- Salad – Spring Mix, Candied Bacon, Cantaloupe, Toasted Pecans, Shaved Parmesan, Bacon and Ramp Vinaigrette.
- Savory Sweet Burger – 8 oz Prime Beef Burger, Applewood Smoked Bacon, American and Cheddar Cheese on a Glazed Donut Bun. $13
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, 5 Shrimp with Spicy Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Sauce. $15
- Cheesy Bacon, Spinach and Roasted Artichoke Dip, served with house made Tortilla Chips. $14
- House Made Crostini’s, Bacon Jam, Dried Fig Slices. $12
- Beer Pairing Bacon – Applewood Smoked, Peppered, Praline Candied, and Jalapeno-Lime. Bacon are each paired with a specific beer in a 4 oz. tasting glass. $15
- Classic Carbonara – a blend of pasta with Eggs, Cheese, Bacon and Black Pepper. $30.50
- Pomodoro is a fresh Plum Tomato Sauce made to order with White Wine, Tomatoes, Garlic, Prosciutto, and Herbs over your choice of pasta. $29.50
- Saltimbocca features Chicken or Veal pounded thin and covered with Prosciutto, Sage Butter, and Mozzarella in Spinach and thickened Marsala Sauce. Chicken – $33.50 Veal – $39.50
Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
- Bacon infused vodka Bloody Mary.
- Bacon Wrapped Sweet Plantains – ripe Plantain wrapped in Bacon and Topped with sweet Dulce de Leche Sauce.
- Bacon Poppers – 5 jalapeno Peppers filled with Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Cheddar Cheese, served with Chipotle Ranch.
- Bacon Wrapped Atlantic Salmon – Salmon Fillet wrapped in Bacon and served with Coconut Rice, Arugula Salad and Vidalia Onion Cream Sauce.
Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar
- Mussels Bacon & Bleu – a heaping pile of Mussels with Bacon, Blue Cheese, Escarole, and Onion. $13.95
- Half Pound BLT – a half-pound of Bacon with Lettuce and Tomato on a Seeded Roll. $9.95
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
- Pork Belly Slider with grilled Berkshire Pork Belly, Crispy Bacon and Chipotle-Onion Marmalade. Served on a Sesame Brioche Roll with Vigorón Slaw. $5
- Bacon Wrapped Wings
- Steamed Peroni Clams or Mussels – Steamed in Peroni Beer and Natural Juices with Pancetta, Garlic, Onion, Calabrian Chili , Fresh Parsley, Plum Tomatoes $14
- Grilled Garlic and Rosemary Veal Chop with a Roasted Tomato Pancetta Cream, mixed Mushrooms and Hand-Cut Fettuccine $48
- Chocolate Bacon Lava Cake with Vanilla Gelato $8
La Petite Creperie
- Breakfast – Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crepe $7.95
- Meat Lovers Crepe (Eggs, Bacon, Ham, Sausage, Red Onion, American Cheese) $8.95
- Clubbin’ (Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Chipotle Mayo) $8.95
LICK Candy Store
- Known for its zany, sweet treats, LICK will not disappoint. Their bacon inventory includes bacon cotton candy, bacon gum balls, bacon toothpicks, bacon jellybeans, bacon lollipops and even bacon breath mints. Prices range from $3.95- $10
- Muffin Top – Freshly baked, covered with a Maple Glaze and sprinkled with pieces of Bacon.
- Marcona Almond Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates with Cabrales Espuma $12
- Thick-Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon (Maple-Glazed, served with house-made Steak Sauce) $16
- Bacon Blueberry Pancakes $10.50
- Bacon Grilled Cheese with Tomato Jam for $9.95
- Super 1 Pound BLT $10.50
- Beer Cheese Jalapeno and Bacon Burger $12.95
- Yummy and crispy BLT wraps. $6.99