Let’s talk about Empanadas. Whether you’re craving Empanadas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a late-night snack they are the perfect solution to every hungry moment. Saturday, April 8 is National Empanada Day and you know a few of your favorite Trop restaurants are serving up their signature Empanadas all day! Keep reading and you’ll find a truly delicious deal from Cuba Libre on Sunday, April 9! Dig in!
Saturday, April 8
The All-New Olón Restaurant
One of our newest restaurant concepts with Chef Jose Garces is Olón Restaurant. With sweeping ocean views and tasty new menu items you’ll fall in love with these 4 types of Empanadas!
- Espinaca (Spinach): Swiss chard, Provoleta cheese
- Tucamana (Wagyu Beef): Smoked chile
- Ropa Vieja (Braised Chicken): Chipotle braised chicken
- Viento (Cheese): Ricotta, mozzarella
Too many to choose from? Try the Empanada Mixta, a Chef’s selection of House Made Empanadas! View the rest of the menu HERE!
A Trop Favorite: Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
Voted best Tequila Bar in the 2017 AC Weekly Nightlife Awards, Casa Taco is also known for a delicious breakfast menu and some pretty tasty Empanadas! Get $10 Empanadas all-day at Casa Taco & Tequila Bar!
Sunday, April 9
Empanada Day Continues at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar is celebrating National Empanada Day on Sunday, April 9, 2017 with its signature $1 Empanada Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m. at the bar. Four varieties of Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot’s signature Mamá Amelia’s Empanadas are just $1 each!
$1 Empanada specials include:
- Del Campo: Pulled pork, roasted poblano, charred tomatoes
- Picadillo: Ground beef, Manzanilla olives and raisins
- De la Casa: Hand chopped chicken, corn and Jack cheese
- Del Jardín: Grilled artichoke hearts, salt cured tomatoes, feta cheese
The restaurant will also feature a number of Happy Hour specials, including $5 cocktails, $4 wine and red or white sangria, and $3.5 beer, plus $5 tapas items.