Horse racing, big hats, and mint juleps! During this year’s Kentucky Derby we’re hosting a Big Horse Race Hat Contest in 10 North and passing out some crisp, Mint Juleps to the crowd, if you’re 21+ of course! If you can’t make it to our event at least you can enjoy a Mint Julep from home with this recipe!
10 North’s Mint Julep
- 3 mint leaves + extra for garnish
- Crushed Ice
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1 tb of Mint Simple Syrup
- Place mint leaves and Mint Simple Syrup in chilled glass.
- Muddle mint leaves.
- Fill glass with crushed ice, pack tightly.
- Pour bourbon over ice.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves (optional) and ENJOY!
Learn MORE about the Big Horse Race & Hat Contest!