#TropBeachBash is well underway and we’ve been serving up delicious summer-themed cocktails property-wide! 10 North Lounge, our new sophisticated smoker friendly lounge, has given us the recipe to their Blackberry Gin & Tonic cocktail!
Whether you want to mix this up at home this weekend or save it to your Pinterest board for later we’re happy to share it with you!
Blackberry Gin & Tonic
- 12 Blackberries + extra for garnish
- 20 Mint Leaves + extra for garnish
- 2 Lemons + extra for garnish
- Simple Syrup
- Hendrix Gin
- Tonic Water
- Combine 3 blackberries, 5 mint leaves, and juice from 1/2 of lemon and 1 tablespoon of simple syrup in each of your 4 cocktail glasses (preferably high ball glasses)
- Muddle ingredients until berries are fully crushed
- Fill each glass to top with ice
- Add 3 ounces of Hendrix Gin and stir
- Top with tonic water
- Garnish with a slice of lemon, blackberry, and mint leaves
Learn more about Tropicana’s Beach Bash by checking out our event page!