The Tropicana Casino & Resort is Atlantic City’s premier spot for pre-wedding partying with more than 24 restaurants and dining options and 18 nightlife venues all under one roof. Tropicana is the winner of six nightlife awards from Atlantic City Weekly. We are making sure that party-goers have everything they need for the ultimate celebration.
Top Party Ideas:
It’s a party – so go ahead and unleash your energy! With so many dining, partying, entertainment, spa and gaming options, Tropicana Casino and Resort has everything you need to make it a memorable night (even if you need to look at the photos the next day).
- 18 Places to party, Tropicana is the only place in AC with 18 different bars, lounges and clubs all under one roof.
- Get lucky at more than 2,600 slots, live table games and one of AC’s largest Poker rooms.
- Live the luxurious life at bluemercury spa, skincare, makeup, The Salon at Tropicana and Tropicana’s indoor and outdoor pools.
- Bring Your Game to the Trop Poker Room. Book your own table at get VIP treatment with a special game created just for your party. Visit the Trop Poker Club desk for details.
- Whether it’s a group of four or 10 indulge at more than 24 restaurants, including Fin, Carmine’s, The Palm, il Verdi. Have a little Sake and Sushi at The Bar at Fin.
- Did we mention you can party from dusk till dawn in any fashion you desire? Sing your heart out at Planet Rose Karaoke Bar, dance the night away in Anthem, Boogie Nights, Tangos, Providence, Firewaters, Chickie’s & Pete’s, take in live entertainment at RiRa Irish Pub and so much more.
- Take the stage, well at least watch someone else take the stage with top performers in the Tropicana Showroom, comics at The Comedy Stop and the hottest blockbuster features at the IMAX Theater.
- Voted BEST Place to Celebrate by Casino Player Magazine 2015!
- Our rooms have views of the beach, boardwalk and city, we’re not sure how much you’ll be in them, but the beds are really comfortable.
- Visit The Quarter, pick up gifts for the bride to be and her bridesmaids!
Why wouldn’t you party with us?